December 26, 2012

One Day

I will be a man, good and fine
One day, hear me sing a song,
See me away turn from wine,
Again I will do no more wrong.

Away I will walk with her
One day, heart in hand I will bid goodbye
To my father, mother, brother, sister and to other
Those on this earth, under great sky.

Sure I will quit this heavenly earth
One day, alone you too my beloved,
Be not regretted, no part of woe shall fill your heart
Only remember how each other we loved.

But I know I will be happy in heaven
One day, living all things behind,
House, books, pens and my body even
And fly like body less wild wind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

The contents herein are an expression of author's own opinions. The concepts expressed here are solely my own and in any way does not represent anybody's work.

It would be purely coincidence and unintentional from owner's part, if someone's feeling is hurt as a result of reading and or acting upon advice found here.

The owner shall not be held responsible for any comments that can be found here as they are expressive opinions and property of their own authors.

Any contents that require owner's attention, the readers may kindly notify the owner via yoezergempo@gmail.com or yoezergempo@yahoo.com so the problem can be rectified.